As SERPs have gotten more complex in recent years, publishers have a massive opportunity to dominate on broader queries with mixed-intent results. In this session, you’ll learn how Alli Berry built a scalable content engine while SEO Director at The Motley Fool. You gain insights into how to develop both timely and evergreen content and the different optimizations and job roles they require for success.
After this session, you’ll walk away knowing:
- How to identify keywords with mixed-intent results
- The differences in on-page optimization for your timely and evergreen content
- How to create workflows and understand key roles for both timely and evergreen content
- When to address content cannibalization issues and what to do
- A strategy for evergreen content updates including frequency, prioritization, and what to actually update