About NESS (News and Editorial SEO Summit)
The News and Editorial SEO Summit (NESS) is an online event dedicated exclusively to all things SEO for news publishers.
Visibility in Google’s ecosystem is a crucial source of readers for all online publishers, and information about how to maximize this can be hard to find. So, we decided to bring together the smartest minds in publishing and SEO and ask them to share their insights and expertise.
Founded by John Shehata, Global VP of Audience Development at Condé Nast and Founder of NewzDash and GDdash, and Barry Adams, Founder and SEO Consultant at Polemic Digital and publisher of SEO for Google News, the inaugural NESS 2021 featured speakers from The Atlantic, The New York Times, Google, Mediahuis, The Globe and Mail, Mashable, and Amsive Digital.
For our 2022 edition, we have speakers lined up from The Athletic, Google, The Motley Fool, Shopify, Condé Nast, The Guardian, and more. Our keynote speaker will be Joost de Valk, founder of Yoast and one of the most experienced people in SEO.
The NESS presents a unique opportunity to learn from the biggest brands and smartest minds in publishing and SEO. After attending this event, you will be able to apply what you’ve learned to your own websites to boost your organic traffic.
From Google News to Discover, from Top Stories to news apps, you will learn what it takes to grow your presence in all organic locations where news is shown.
With a single ticket, you will get full access to all talks and recordings and get the chance to ask your questions directly to our speaker panel at the closing of the event.
There’s a limited Early Bird offer available, so claim your space and buy a ticket to the 2022 NESS event today!
Who should attend?
- Journalists and editors involved with the day to day writing and publishing of news content, who want to make sure their stories get the best chance of ranking in Top Stories and Google News.
- Web developers who want to make sure their websites adhere to Google’s latest technical requirements and follow best SEO practices for crawling and indexing.
- SEO professionals working with publishers who want to upgrade their knowledge and learn from experts in the field.
- Audience growth strategists looking for ways to maximize traffic and find new avenues for organic search visits.
What will you learn?
- The most effective strategies for news articles and commercial content
- What drives Google’s quality-based algorithms in News and Discover
- The latest on technical SEO for publishers
- How to propel your news SEO career to the next level
- And much more…
News SEO Community
NewsSEO.io is the largest FREE online collaboration community for all SEOs, Audience Development and editorial teams working for publishers, news and media sites.. Share notes, ask questions and join discussions with hundreds of industry experts. It is one of the most engaged online News SEO community on the web.
The News SEO Community is provided by NewzDash.com. NewzDash is a News & Editorial SEO tool that helps publishers and news sites boost their visibility and traffic in Google Search Top Stories and Google News.